My 44th Birthday!


Yey!  My Birthday! 
When someone asked how old I am?.. Its either I will lie or reply I'm 30' ish or guess what..
But then long time ago I decided to always be faithful to myself ...but I guess I was not.
 Lately, I realized lying about my age is denying  part of my life and 
though some parts of it I really want to let go.
Now I decided to stop denying it and just continue to cherished what I become.  
I am posting this a day earlier for my facebook family and friends back home. 
I can say I am a little bit thrilled that I am actually a day younger because of the time difference..
I am happy that I can share through blogging all the wonderful moments that made me smile...
of course there will be some occasional sadness 
and somewhat lying about my age but just to amused...

xoxo